1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, it is our policy not to bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Comparing insurance providers, cost, and different plans is a helpful way to choose a company and plan which best fits your budget and your pet's needs. These two websites offer personalized information regarding costs and options.
We Value Your Support
In order to provide you and your pet with the best service possible, we need to make sure we’re operating at our best. We understand that veterinary care can be costly, and we work hard to ensure our fees are competitive and fair. Here’s a look at what goes into keeping Lakeview Veterinary Clinic running at peak performance:
Pharmaceuticals and supplies
We stock medications to treat sick patients as well as preventives to keep pets from getting sick in the first place. We also want to make sure we’re carrying the best nutritional products to maintain your pet’s everyday health and wellness.
- Drugs and medical supplies
- Heartworm, flea, and tick products
- Diets and over-the-counter retail products
A lot goes on behind the scenes at our practice. From keeping our medical records software up-to-date to using the latest diagnostic equipment and technology, we’re keeping up with the best trends and advances in veterinary medicine.
- Laboratory and diagnostic equipment
- Computers and software
- Office services and supplies
We take pride in our clinic and want to make sure it’s as enjoyable for our staff to work in as it is for you and your pet to visit.
- Utilities and property maintenance
- Facility repairs and updates
Team member wellness
We’ve put together the best animal healthcare team possible, and we compensate them for their hard work and dedication. We also make sure they stay on top of their game by attending continuing education meetings and training seminars.
- Staff compensation
- Continuing education and training meetings
- Liability and team health insurance